As a web developer, you might be facing challenges to meet the evolving needs of users like – UI/UX, loading time, performance, scalability, cross-platform accessibility & security to name a few. It is vital to pay heed to the anticipated changes in the Web Development Ecosystem.
1-Progressive Web Applications(PWAs)-
- They are similar in Functionality & Features to native mobile apps, PWAs are genuinely web pages or websites but offer the user functionality such as working offline,push-notifications on web browsers.
- There are many advantages to using PWAs such as the ability to work offline, instant loading, reliability, and impressive GUI.
- The most important is such websites can be built in less time and are easier to deploy and maintain.
- A chatbot is computer program or an artificial intelligence which conducts a conversation via auditory or textual methods.
- the essentiality of chatbots will now be the next web development necessity to fortify engagement & conversion rates.
- Whether your business is related to selling clothes, electronic toys or even software development services, a chatbot plays important role for your website.Basically it provides facility to solve queries related to users with support of 24/7 availability.
3-The Web of Things-
- The Web of Things is a refinement of the Internet of Things by integrating smart things not only into the Internet (network), but into the Web Applications.
- In the Web of Things, devices and their services are fully integrated in the Web because they use the same standards and techniques as traditional Web sites. This means that you can write applications that interact with embedded devices in exactly the same way as you would interact with any other Web service that uses Web APIs and in particular using
- AI is expanding in every field including gaming to education, hospitality to healthcare,software to software-testing.
- It’s continuously changing the IT landscape and companies are competing with each other to build up a team of experts of the industry to provide ground-breaking solutions that automate everything.
- Respect to web applications,the AI already gained the momentum ,by realizing its potential features like filtering a different kind of abusive content, recognizing emotions and creating websites through an AI-enabled assistant is trended now.
4-Static Sites Generators-
- Static websites created through generators like Octopress will enable developers to increase security, loading time, and ease of deployment, which somewhere lacks in dynamic websites with extended functionality.
- These generators do not required a database to create websites, All it needs is the text stored in files. However, static websites have no dynamic content/user content, which has become essential part of the web today.
- Virtual reality is an artificial environment that is created with software and presented to the user in such a way that the user suspends belief and accepts it as a real environment.
- Virtual Reality holds the different view because of its unique way of providing the amazing user experience.
- After dominating the gaming industry by Google Cardboard & Vive, it is transitioning to the web as tech behemoths (Google & Mozilla) started working on APIs to immerse users in the virtual world.
6- User Interface-
- Web developers have always been worried about the user interface of the website. This is just because of the fact that sometimes the best-looking designs fail in terms of functionality or in providing the information users are looking for.
- So basically reduce this type of problems ,GUI framework play important role in developing the platform.Good balancing with back-end functionality is effect large part of web platform.
7.Web Development Frameworks-
- Frameworks reduce a lot of code . The advantage of efficiency will never be underestimated. Application development get boosted and get effective flexibility.
- As far as a framework usually developed and tested by many different developers it can gain a strong level of security. It is extremely likely that many security risks are addressed and tested when the framework is being built.
- Most web development frameworks allow programmers to work with a number of widely used relational databases. Some frameworks further simplify database operations by providing object relational mapping (ORM) systems.The programmers can take advantage of the ORM systems to perform database operations without writing lengthy SQL code.
- The functions and tools provided by Web frameworks help developers to automate common web development tasks like caching, session management, authentication, and URL mapping.
- This note is especially for those who either will start their career in web development or having an interest to learn web development .In both case one thing i clear that Web development is good field to start with.But due to arises of some other technologies like Machine Learning or Internet of Things ,it does not mean Web development is old now,it is totally misconception.
- ML,AI,DL or IoT will integrate with Web development but can not replace .
- Currently creating web pages or static websites are child’s play but still creating an web platform is not an joke.
- After mastering Web development Skills ,try to learn these new technologies for developing more smart web applications.